Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-16-2004, 10:34 PM
I will never ask Leo's wifey out ever again

lex is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to lex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pam
total return should be about 3 times than incoming hits if not, if not you won't be growing anytime soon

hey Pam, currently my total return is only a little higher than my incoming hits. i'm not sure what action i should be taking to get the right balance. my 24hr stats look like this:
TM3 trade info:[Total Active] hit:630 uniq:607 clck:270 ret:868 prod:0.44 eff:0.31

also, i'm flying kind of blind here. how does a 3:1 ratio of return / incoming hits promote growth?

btw - thanks so much for all your help and patience!
Old 09-17-2004, 12:41 AM
Professional Newbie

Roc is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pam
no they can't, they can only deliver about 500-1000/day since the traffic is not forced.

wha she said but the traffic quality i so good that it's easily equivalent of 100k of BS traffic many others would send. When I was a newbie (since I feel like a pro already after hanging out on this board for a few days ) I bought lots of 404s and was a total waste of money
Old 09-17-2004, 12:42 AM
Professional Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lex
hey Pam, currently my total return is only a little higher than my incoming hits. i'm not sure what action i should be taking to get the right balance. my 24hr stats look like this:
TM3 trade info:[Total Active] hit:630 uniq:607 clck:270 ret:868 prod:0.44 eff:0.31

also, i'm flying kind of blind here. how does a 3:1 ratio of return / incoming hits promote growth?

Yes, would be nice if you could explain this
Old 09-17-2004, 10:44 AM
tt forum moderator

Pam is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Pam

Quote:
Originally Posted by lex

Action you should be taking is pack up and say goodbye to tgp biz lol. No just kidding. But your prod is simply awful. There's not a chance you'll ever grow with this kinda prod. I have a 2.50 prod at riaps yet having trouble going past 120k (not that i'm really trying hard thou hihi) Leo working on a new trade script on an old tgp his prod is at 5.00 his growing steadily thou he's getting hit hard with hitbotters and content ripping softwares that keep messing his trades up. Bottomline, without an overall prod around 2.0 you are not likely to grow. Now, I looked at your tgp and it seems to load pretty slow. May wanna work on having it load faster such as take out the top 14 thumbs/make each table of thumbs one less row etc. Also, noticed you are listing too many not so quality hosted galleries on top of your list may either not wanna list them or list them at the bottom of list. Until you grow to a decent size any bad quality gallery is just 1 step backwards

3:1 will be when your prod is high that is your average surfers are clicking as many times as to see atleast 3 trades pop in his face. In other words, traffic is being active/productive on your site so that's sign you may be growing right now sounds like you are not. So don't buy traffic just yet cos you are most likely be wasting money. Work on getting a higher prod first.

When you are new at this it may seem this trading game thing is pretty hard but trust me eventually you'll get to a point that you'd think you could grow a tgp to a 1st 10k with a sneeze.. 100k in a month and become thehun in 3 months or NOT .. well, let's just stick to 100k in a month which is doable then the game gets to the next level which is much harder
Old 09-17-2004, 12:37 PM
Professional Newbie

Thanks again
Old 09-17-2004, 01:43 PM
tt forum moderator

Pam is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Pam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roc
Thanks again

my pleasure. it's actually fun to be able to still contribute even thou i've hardly worked in adult biz in last few years other than doing the accounting and provide a little affiliate support for Leo. I'm doing a wee bit more now thou since on a mat leave and since Leo could use some help.. this smiley is soo cute =>

Last edited by Pam : 09-17-2004 at 01:45 PM.
Old 09-17-2004, 03:17 PM
Professional Newbie

Pam is the greatest sucking up already for the answers to my future questions
Old 09-17-2004, 03:24 PM
Banned

trhater is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roc
Pam is the greatest sucking up already for the answers to my future questions

She is just full of shit and you guys are just a buncha ass kissers

oh hello! I'm new to the board
Old 09-17-2004, 03:59 PM
I've 2257ed Pook's Tits

Leo has disabled reputation
Send a message via ICQ to Leo

Quote:
Originally Posted by trhater
She is just full of shit and you guys are just a buncha ass kissers

Now you've done it. You are soo fucking bann.. nawh.. you are gonna be a lot of fun for me you can stay. I love you
Old 09-17-2004, 04:10 PM
Banned

trhater is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo
Now you've done it. You are soo fucking bann.. nawh.. you are gonna be a lot of fun for me you can stay. I love you

fucking faggot! ban me or not makes no difference I'll sit here jerk off on all you guys here.